Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Top 10 Tuesday!

Today's Top 10: Albums!

This was much harder to narrow to just 10 than I thought it would be. And, great fun listening to all these...just to make sure...

1. Dusty In Memphis - Dusty Springfield
2. Evolve - Ani DiFranco
3. Woodface - Crowded House
4. The Rise And Fall of Ziggy Stardust - David Bowie
5. Either/Or - Elliott Smith
6. Us - Peter Gabriel
7. Girlfriend - Matthew Sweet
8. BBC Sessions - Cocteau Twins
9. The Ultimate Collection - Dinah Washington
10. The Greatest Hits - Janis Joplin*

*I'm not crazy about the idea of a Greatest Hits collection being in my top 10, but it's there because this album is the single most-played album by my mother during my childhood. It may be the root of my love for music.

The almosts:
All of REM
Nevermind - Nirvana
Our Endless Numbered Days - Iron & Wine
The Tain - The Decemberists
The Crane Wife - The Decemberists
Lion and The Cobra - Sinead O'Connor
Rumours - Fleetwood Mac
CrazySexyCool - TLC

No comments: