Tuesday, September 18, 2007

My Top 10 songs

Tuesdays are for top 10's...well, for a few weeks at least. I thought it might be fun to be able to look back at these in a year or so and see if they're still the same.

This week: Songs!

(In random order)
"Oregon Hill" - Cowboy Junkies
"Both Hands" - Ani DiFranco
"Grace Cathedral Hill" - The Decemberists
"Que Sera Sera" - Sly & The Family Stone
"Superman" - REM
"I Used to be a Sailor" - Tracy Chapman
"Legal Tender" - B-52's
"Crying" - Roy Orbison/kd lang
"They Stood up for Love" - Live
"Summertime" - Janis Joplin

For those who read my blog, please feel free to tell us your top 10 in the comments - or request a cd and I'll burn ya one.

2 comments:

SMB said...

Nice list... "I Used to be a Sailor" is such an elegant, beautiful song from TC... gosh that brings me back to freshman year of high school, 1994, when I first heard the song in a poetry class...

Thank you. : )

Bobby Sanders said...

in a poetry class? I love it! Very appropriate.