Thursday, December 20, 2007

Slippery slope

I've had a few busy days this week. I'm a little tired, as I'm sure lots of people are this time of year. Cahen's definitely busier than me. He's went directly from his day job to a concert - won't be home until around 10ish.

I should be doing dishes and vacuuming the carpet. Instead, I walked to Powell's to find some books to read, then stopped in Fred Meyer's to pick up something for dinner on the way home. Quick and easy was the goal. In my hands at the register: Quorn "chik'n" patties (to make a sandwich) and Doritos.

Doritos.

What was I thinking?

I ate half the bag.

Worse yet - now I want something sweet to compliment the salty. I've once again learned a lesson I will no doubt keep learning my whole life - if I bring junk food in the house, I will eat it with abandon. And want more.

Leftover coconut cake, here I come.

No comments: