Monday, October 15, 2007

Weave and all...

Every detail was planned and executed perfectly...right down to the weave to make her hair "wedding big".

The wedding was appropriately ceremonious - with obvious input from Jon & Becca. There were a few laughs, a few touching moments. Then Jon started stomping on stuff...oh wait, that was a glass...mazel tov!

The reception was a great gathering of friends - new and old. So much laughter, so much, er, alcohol. Everyone said it was going to be a late, great night.

When we got kicked out of the reception hall, the bride announced: "Everyone is welcome back to our room." (What was she thinking on her wedding night???)

Everyone showed up in their pink Madonna Inn bathrobes. Except me (and some others). I decided I needed to have mine, too. I stumbled to the room to get it...and never made it back.

I hear the rest of the party was a blast.

I can't believe Cahen outlasted me...

Congratulations Becca and Jon!

Now, make a baby already...

No comments: